Tender seasoned pork loin cuts.
You can have Tender seasoned pork loin cuts using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tender seasoned pork loin cuts
- It’s 1 lb of pork loin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of baking soda enough to cover meat.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of Goya (azafran).
- You need of water.
Tender seasoned pork loin cuts step by step
- Totally thought out pork loin. Dry rub baking soda all over the pork loin use enough baking soda to cover it all. Then cover and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours. Over i set it up the night before. Baking soda tenderize it for its soft..
- Totally rinse-off baking soda from meat..
- Slice meat into thin cutlets. I get about 12 slices..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper all over pork front and back to taste. Can if want to marinate and sauce of your choice. Sometimes i use bbq, Worcestershire or soy depends what I'm serving it with..
- Put oil in saute pan and heat to high heat. And sear the pork 1 minute on each side. And set seared meat aside and sear the rest unless your pan is big enough for all of meat at once..
- Dissolve Goya in hot water..
- Now put seared pork all the pieces back in pan and reduced to low medium heat..
- Add hot water and Goya to pork in pan and add more water if needed enough to barely cover pork. Bring to 2nd boil and then reduce heat to low..
- Cover pan and cook on low heat for 30 minutes. Do not stir , turn or remove cover you want it to broil the meat..
- After 30 minutes most of water should be gone. Turn off heat and then serve and enjoy. Meat with remain pink because of the Goya but it is done cooking and will but tender. But do verify temp of meat is minimum 145° i never have a problem but just to be sure. Thanks.