Easy Grilled Chicken.
You can cook Easy Grilled Chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Chicken
- It’s of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Mixed Dried Italian Herbs (I uses McCormick's brand).
- Prepare of Paprika Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Vegetables of your choice.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
Easy Grilled Chicken step by step
- Tenderize the chicken breast, alternatively cut the chicken breast in half horizontally to make it even thickness throughout the whole piece..
- Rub olive oil on both side, then sprinkle the seasoning on both side of the meat, leave for at least 15 mins for the flavor to work into the meat for that slight but not overpowering marination..
- Cut your veges and put into a large bowl, fill about 1/3 of the bowl with water and cover the top loosely with another a plate, microwave on high for 2 mins, take it out, stir it and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Pour away remaining water in the bowl when done, sprinkle pepper and salt and it's ready to serve..
- Next, grilled chicken over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on both side, depending on the thickness of your chicken..