Strawberry Jalapeño Pork Loin. Brush the strawberry, jalapeño and mustard glaze on the pork loin turning it to cover all sides. I have made sweet and spicy fruit salsas before but I had never used a sweet and spicy spread as a glaze. And this Strawberry Jalapeño Pork Loin has the right balance of sweet and spicy to bring it all together.
Place the crushed strawberries, minced jalapeno pepper, lemon juice. This simple roast pork loin recipe is seasoned with an aromatic herb and garlic rub and then roasted to perfection. Dry the pork loin with paper towels and rub it all over with the seasoning paste. You can cook Strawberry Jalapeño Pork Loin using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jalapeño Pork Loin
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Pork Loin.
- You need 12 oz of Strawberry Preserves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 2 of jalapeno peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Set it on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert an oven-safe meat thermometer into the very center of the. Slice the pork loin across the grain into medallions ⅛ inch thick. Trim off excess fat, place the.
Strawberry Jalapeño Pork Loin step by step
- Combine preserves, peppers, cider and orange juice in blender. Blend until smooth..
- Place pork in shallow dish. Pour strawberry mixture over top, cover and allow to marinate on fridge for at least two hours..
- Heat grill to a medium high heat. While it's heating, allow pork to come to room temp (about 30 minutes)..
- Place pork on grill. Close lid and cook for 7 minutes..
- After 7 minutes has elapsed, baste pork with remaining sauce, turn over, close lid and cook for and additional 6 minutes..
- After 6 minutes, baste pork again. Turn off grill, flip one final time, close lid, and allow it to cook for 5 more minutes..
- Remove pork from grill to plate, cover with foil and allow it to rest for at least five minutes. Then slice into 1/2 inch slices and serve. Enjoy!.
Pork roast, onions, cream of celery soup and a packet of Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic mix together and create this fabulously easy and delicious recipe This one pot wonder combines a boneless pork loin roast, Russet potatoes, onions, celery and a few other ingredients to create a tasty roast that. After finding this idea in a magazine, I changed it up to make it my own. I like to keep a pork loin in the freezer so we can have this special dish anytime. —Marlys Peterson, Centerville, South Dakota. For a main dish, this juicy, roasted pork loin is a showstopper. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, maple syrup, BBQ sauce, star anise, cinnamon stick, orange zest and jalapeño to a simmer.