Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub & Spiced Apples.
You can have Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub & Spiced Apples using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub & Spiced Apples
- It’s of Rub.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Spiced Apples.
- Prepare 4 of medium-sized apples.
- You need 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 dash of Spiced rum.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub & Spiced Apples instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- In a bowl, mix rub ingredients and stir mixture with a fork until combined..
- Rub the mixture on the well-trimmed pork, ensuring the mixture makes its way into all the crevasses, pressing gently to ensure the mix adheres..
- In a large ovenproof pan, heat oil and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring after heated for about a minute..
- Put tenderloin in the pan and cook for about 4 minutes per side (8 minutes total), searing each side using tongs to turn the pork..
- Transfer pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes..
- Peel the apples and cut into chunks..
- Add butter, cream, cinnamon stick, and rum to a large saucepan, stirring until melted over medium-low heat..
- Add apples to the sauce..
- Add cinnamon, sugar, and salt to the apples and stir to incorporate..
- Remove pork when done baking and allow to rest for 5 minutes; this is important. Resting allows the pork to re-absorb it's juices and prevents dried out meat..
- Remove the apples from the heat and discard the cinnamon stick..
- Cut the pork and plate with a scoop of the apples..