Easy Molten Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Easy Molten Chocolate Cake using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Molten Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 2 of Chocolate bar (milk).
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 40 grams of White flour.
Easy Molten Chocolate Cake instructions
- Break up the chocolate and butter and put into a deep bowl. Microwave at 500 W for 1:30..
- The chocolate will retain its shape, but it will be soft. At this point, you can mix it with a whisk until smooth..
- Once it becomes smooth, add the egg and mix well. Add the flour and mix again (it should become like this)..
- Pour into the cups and lightly tap the edges and drop onto the table to break up any bubbles in the batter. Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 10 minutes and serve!.
- When freshly baked, the inside will ooze out..
- If cooled to room temperature, it's soft and smooth like truffles..
- If you chill it well in the refrigerator before eating, it become rich..