Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker. A fantastic chocolate cake recipe, cooked in a rice cooker. A truly convenient and simple way to prepare a chocolate cake. But until recently, I had never baked a cake in my rice cooker.
We're gonna make a moist and soft chocolate cake in a rice cooker! This cake is very chocolaty, not too sweet. If you want it to be sweeter, you can add. You can cook Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker
- You need 1 of Chocolate bar (milk or dark).
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa powder (with sugar).
To remove the cake put flat plate on the top the rice cooker bowl and invert bowl in a smooth motion. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg yolk, and pancake mix, whisk using a hand mixer until fully combined. Add heavy cream in two parts, whisking well in between. Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker.
Ultra Easy Chocolate Cake in a Rice Cooker instructions
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave (about a minute). Let it cool down a little, then add the milk and mix..
- Beat the 2 eggs and sugar together, just until it's foamy, as shown in this photo..
- Combine the Step 1 and Step 2 mixtures together..
- Add the pancake mix and cocoa powder (no need to sift them)! Mix well. It's best to crush any lumps, but if a few remain it's not a big deal..
- The batter will be thick, creamy and bouncy like this..
- Butter the bowl of your rice cooker with margarine (not listed in the ingredients) using your fingers and pour in the Step 5 batter. Switch the rice cooker on! (In the same way you would cook white rice.).
- When the cake is done, if a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out clean, transfer the cake to a dish. If some batter sticks to the skewer, cook for another 15 minutes or so..
- Done! It looks like this when sliced. It's moist, but still sponge-like and delicious..
- If the cake doesn't get cooked no matter how many times you switch your rice cooker on, try one of these methods: Bake in the oven in the rice cooker bowl; take the cake out of the bowl and finish baking it in a frying pan. You can also finish cooking it up in a microwave as well..
Easy Cake Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Desserts, Sweets Recipe, Rice Cooker Pancake, Cooker Cake, Rice Cooker Recipes, Healthy Carrot Cakes, Canned Peaches. A rice cooker can cook more than rice. Yes, a standard electric rice cooker is designed to bring rice to a boil, sense In her excellent New York Times piece on the topic, Julia Moskin explains it just right: "Cooking foods other than rice in a rice cooker is like baking a layer cake in an Easy-Bake oven. How to make Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cake without oven with stepwise photos. This recipe gives a soft, moist and delicious eggless Cooker cake – spongy and a soft, light-textured delicious egg-free sponge cake recipe made in a pressure cooker.