Xinjiang (Chinese) Pork Loin.
You can have Xinjiang (Chinese) Pork Loin using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Xinjiang (Chinese) Pork Loin
- You need 1 3/4 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried red chili peppers (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Xinjiang (Chinese) Pork Loin instructions
- Cut four slices (1/4 inch deep) into the the pork loin..
- Mix soy.
- Mix soy sauce, cumin, black pepper, and red chili peppers in small bowl..
- Pour marinade over pork loin, making sure the marinate soaks into the slices. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Chop onions and bell peppers into slices. Set aside..
- Bake marinated pork loin at 150 ° C for one hour. After thirty minutes, place onions and peppers around pork loin to soak up the juices..
- Slice up and serve. (Best with Xinjiang-style green beans or potatoes.).