Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- You need 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Mix all ingredients except for pork in a small bowl..
- Rub mixture on meat with your fingers. Massage it into pork making sure all meat is covered..
- Place pork on a roasting pan. Cook for 25-30 min or until internal temperature reaches 155° F..
- Remove from oven and let rest about 10 min. (It will continue to cook while resting.).
- Slice and serve..