Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets. Rich and creamy mashed potatoes, blended with minced corned beef and fried to a crisp, are a perfect hearty breakfast on their own, and even better. Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add a large pinch of salt and bring to boil.
All it takes is adding a few more ingredients to your mashed potatoes and right away you bring this side to a whole new level. Creamy Irish Colcannon is the perfect example. The easiest way to make Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage is in the slow cooker! You can have Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets
- It’s 1 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 3 cup of cooked corned beef, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
The slow cooking makes this beef so tender and delicious. Peel the potatoes and put them on to boil – once cooked, drain and mash with a large knob of butter. Ground Beef Corn Potato Casserole Recipes. Shepherds Pie Beef Corn Mashed Potatoes Recipes.
Corned Beef and Mashed Potato Croissant Pockets instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Unroll dough and cut out 6 equal squares from dough..
- Add salt & pepper to mashed potatoes and set aside..
- Fill one end of the dough with 2 or 3 tablespoons of corned beef and 2 or 3 tablespoons of mashed potatoes on top of that..
- Fold dough over the filling and pinch and tuck together the edges to form a pocket..
- Brush beaten egg over each pocket and sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley flakes..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are golden browned. Cool and enjoy!.
This recipe came out of my mother's cookbook. The smudges and splatters show that Mom used it extensively to feed our large family. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes & carrots are all slow cooked! When corned beef goes on sale in March, go ahead and purchase a couple extras and stash them away in your freezer so that you can make this fantastic one-pot-dinner any night of the week and time of the year!