Vegan Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Vegan Macaroni Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Macaroni Salad
- You need 2 cup of macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (2 stalks) of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (1/2 pepper) red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red onion.
- You need 1 cup of just mayo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of (3) pickles.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Vegan Macaroni Salad step by step
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Just Mayo, pickles, mustard, white vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and chill for at least a few minutes to allow the flavors to incorporate.
- Cook and drain macaroni noodles.
- While the noodles cook, chop the celery, bell pepper, and red onion.
- Combine the celery, bell pepper, and red onion with the cooled macaroni noodles. Pour the chilled dressing over the pasta and stir everything together gently with a large spoon or spatula to evenly coat with dressing. Taste for additional salt and pepper..
- Let the salad chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving. If the salad has been sitting in the fridge for a day or two, add a little extra Just Mayo and white vinegar to refresh.