Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles. Fresh chopped ginger puts this great marinate over the top! I bought some of those cheap ramen noodle packages and used the noodles in them stir fried with boy choy, mushrooms and celery tossed with some peanut oil. This grilled thai pork tenderloin is so easy, super flavorful, and the perfect weeknight meal when you serve it with a soda noodle salad.
Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade. Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan. Serve the sliced pork tenderloin with brown rice tossed with thinly sliced scallions and fresh chopped cilantro. You can cook Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles
- It’s 1 of FOR PORK TENDERLOIN.
- It’s 1 of whole pork tenderoin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light brown sigar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of FOR NOODLES.
- It’s 8 oz of soba noodles, cooked If you can not find them you can use angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- You need 1 small of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, cut into thin strips.
- It’s 4 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili oil.
- You need 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- It’s 4 of sliced green onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of toasted white sesame seeds.
Steamed bok choy or broccoli drizzled with a tiny bit of Asian sesame oil make quick and easy side dish options. Rub pork with brown sugar mixture. Place pork in prepared pan and roast for. Zucchini Noodles + Pork = Low Carb Heaven.
Asian Roasted Pork Tenderloin on Soba Noodles step by step
- MARINATE PORK TENDERLOIN.
- Combine pork tenderloin and the next 8 ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Place in bowl and chill at least 4 hours up to overnight..
- COOK PORK TENDERLOIN.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot..
- Sear pork on all sidess, remove to baking pan and place in oven, roast 15 minutes at 450 than reduce heat to 350 and roast about 10 minutes more, until internal temperature is 145. Don't overcook. Let pork rest on a plate 10 minutes before slicing..
- MAKE NOODLES.
- In same skillet pork was browned in add 1 tablespoon butter, add red bell pper, onion, carrot and garlic and cook until softened, add all remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, add cooked noodles and stir to coat with sauce and heat through. Turn out onto platter, slice pork tederloin place on noodles, garnish with green onions amd toasted sesame seeds..
This quick-to-prepare entree bursts with flavor. Throw together the marinade before work, so it's ready to cook at night. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Add the roast pork, ground pork, broccoli and noodles and toss to combine. Add the scallion, transfer to a large platter and serve.