Zucchini Cupcakes. Zucchini Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. We always have so much zucchini in the summer, this is a keeper, I made the recipe as stated, just. Zucchini and chocolate mate beautifully in this recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. DIRECTIONS Add zucchini and mix well. I decided to make Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes with the rest of the zucchini. You can have Zucchini Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Cupcakes
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almond Extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Zucchini.
You can't go wrong turning a If you think adding zucchini to cupcakes sounds weird, gross, or just wrong, think again. Grate some zucchini for surprisingly delicious cupcakes. Sweet Zucchini Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Low Carb Zucchini Spice Cake Cupcakes Recipe.
Zucchini Cupcakes instructions
- in mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, oil, orange juice, and extract.
- combine dry ingredients and add to the egg mixture and mix well..
- add Zucchini and mix well.
- full greased or paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- bake at 350 for 20-25 mins or until cupcakes test done.
Zucchini Spice Cupcakes – Gluten Free. I was at a small grocery store in the next town over buying a birthday cake for my husband. This delicious, healthy Pineapple Zucchini Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting is absolutely incredible! Made with whole wheat flour, fruit, vegetables and dairy. The peanut butter frosting and deep chocolate cupcakes are enhanced with the addition of shredded zucchini.