You can have Lentil Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Meatballs
- It’s 1 cup of minced beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of red lentil.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of oil.
Lentil Meatballs step by step
- Boil red lentil as instructed (no salt).
- Peel and grate carrot, chop onion and garlic and mix with minced beef in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger, chili powder and coriander.
- When done, add boiled lentil and egg and flour and mix everything properly.
- Make little balls (or burgers, kebabs, or whatever shape you like the most or most fits your further intentions with these) and fry on small amount of oil until brownish (7 – 10 minutes).