Mike's BBQ Baked Beans.
You can have Mike's BBQ Baked Beans using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Baked Beans
- You need 4 (14 oz) of Cans White Navy Beans [fully drained].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [or, more or less to taste – se.
- You need 1/2 Pound of Fried Bacon Or Fried Side Pork [rough chopped].
- It’s 1 of LG White Onion [rough chopped].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey [more if your Irish].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 3 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Cloves Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Bell Pepper [chopped – any color works but i usually use.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [more if you'd like].
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Mike's BBQ Baked Beans instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Chop your onions, bell pepper and garlic..
- Fry your bacon, drain on paper towels and rough chop..
- Mix everything together and bake for the 45+ minutes covered..
- Let beans rest for 5 minutes. Stir and serve beans hot. This photo below is another students submission. That will explain the difference between the photos. Isn't that pretty tho!? Anyway, enjoy your sweet taste of Summer!.