Italian Style Meatballs.
You can cook Italian Style Meatballs using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Meatballs
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 10 dash of dill.
- It’s 5 dash of Table Zesty bland.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Italian Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Romano cheese.
- It’s 5 dash of Orginal Zesty Blend.
- Prepare 1 can of 6oz czn tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz can tomato sause.
- You need 6 dash of basil.
- Prepare 3 dash of parsley.
- You need 10 dash of McCormick italian herb grinder.
- It’s 3 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of A1 no7 recepie sauce.
- Prepare 1 block of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sause.
Italian Style Meatballs instructions
- Set oven to bake at 375 and prep cookie sheet with aluminum foil and oil so nothing sticks.
- Mix all ingredients except mozzarella in a bowl.
- chop mozzarella into small squares.
- Ball up meatballs and add mozarella squares to center of each and place on tray.
- Bake for about an hour or until fully cooked on the inside.
- Serve with any pasta or alone and enjoy!.