Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin. Make the orange marinade by whisking together the orange juice, soy sauce, rosemary, and garlic. Hooray for herbs, the best way to add loads of flavor and no fat to food. Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade.
Set in a small nonreactive baking dish. Add pork tenderloins, turn to coat all. Remove pork from marinade, discard marinade. You can have Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 2 3/4 lb of whole pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of (or 6 cloves) minced garlic.
Serve with orange and grapefruit segments. Combine all ingredients (except pork) and bring to a. pour as a marinade over tenderloins and marinate all day (or . the diagonal. Barbecued pork tenderloin is simply to die for. But until then, this beautiful pan seared version will very well do the trick!
Orange Marinated Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Marinade: whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, rosemary, and garlic..
- Pour marinade over pork tenderloin..
- Marinate for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Drain pork, reserving the marinade..
- Season pork with salt & pepper to taste..
- Roast until internal temperature is 145°F or higher..
- Meanwhile, strain the reserved marinade and bring it to a simmer. Serve as sauce for meat..
Pork does well with sweet and tangy flavors, so I opted for a simple marinade of orange juice, honey, and rosemary, which, reduced and creamed up while the tenderloin was roasting in the oven, made for the perfect sauce to ladle over the butter-tender slices of meat. Just cook the pork tenderloin in the oven with the plantains. In the bowl of a food processor, add peeled garlic, chopped scallions, cilantro, orange juice, lemon. Pork tenderloin with a classic south-of-the-border marinade, sweet with orange and smoky and fiery from chipotle chiles. Arrange the pork tenderloins on top.