Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. I usually make this recipe with chicken legs, but you could also make it with a mix of legs and thighs. For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I.
It has never prevented us from enjoying BBQ chicken legs every once in a while either, with some Korean-style cucumbers. In reality, you can use this tempting sauce over. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! You can cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- Prepare 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- You need 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- It’s of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top. It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather! Oven Baked BBQ Chicken – juicy slightly-charred chicken legs packed with all the flavors of a grilled chicken except that they're BAKED. Easy, flavorful and hassle-free BBQ chicken!
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
You'll need plenty of napkins for this. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. I like to pair this with mashed potatoes and drizzle a bit of the chicken sauce onto the potatoes. BBQ Chicken Legs are a simple recipe to prepare that your family will love. Grilled or baked, this BBQ Chicken legs recipe is a sure favorite.