Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice. Pork Tenderloin seared until golden then oven baked in an incredible Honey Garlic Sauce until sticky on the outside and succulent The Honey Garlic Sauce used in this pork tenderloin recipe has made an appearance in various forms on my I have made the Pork dish many times and your fried rice. Can you handle this amount of goodness? This looks and tastes like a fancy restaurant meal, but it was one of the easiest things I've made in a long time Once your pork is cooked and rested, melt together a little butter, a lot of garlic, some onion powder, and fresh parsley.
Pork Roast Crock Pot And Rice Recipes. Slow Cooked Chinese Style Pork TenderloinSlimming Eats. Pork tenderloin makes an elegant entree for a small dinner party but also can be One recipe. You can cook Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Teryaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sesame ginger sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Pork tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Canola oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Pork tenderloins (silver skin and excess fat removed).
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need 3 cup of Minute rice.
- It’s 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
Start with a pork tenderloin marinated in citrus, garlic, and onions – also known as "Cuban-style." Serve on top of rice. A juicy pork tenderloin with the rich, bold taste of teriyaki is a longstanding favorite for a reason. Can I slice the pork tenderloin and THEN add the seasonings? How do you use the leftovers?
Pork Tenderloin w/ Garlic rice instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375°. Combine your sauce ingredients in a pot over med heat, cover and stir occasionally..
- Season both tenderloins generously w/ salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Heat the canola oil in a large ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Sear meat until it has a good color on all sides..
- Remove pork from heat and coat your tenderloins with your sauce. Put pan in pre-heated oven and roast your pork (basting w/ sauce at least 2-3x's) roast for 30-35 min. Or until inside therm. reads 160° @thickest part of pork..
- Remove when ready and let rest for 5 min. While you wait, boil your water. When boiling put rice in pot and let cook for 20-25 seconds. Remove from heat and cover. When rice has absorbed all the water add butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and stir.
- Pour rice on a platter and slice meat crosswise into 1/4" thick slices and lay on the bed of rice. Pour remainder sauce over pork and rice. Garnish with parsley and ENJOY!.
Season the pork by rubbing it with the lemon pepper and half of the garlic and then rolling it in flour. Pork tenderloin is one of my favorite cuts of meat because it's lean and it cooks up tender and juicy. My favorite skillet pork tenderloin recipe is a staple If you love honey garlic sauce, you're also going to want to try my honey garlic Instant Pot chicken breasts recipe. You'll need just a few ingredients for. An herb rub gives Ellie Krieger's pork tenderloin a healthy flavor boost.