Banana Bread with dry fruits. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my I have to say that if the bread seems dry and dense, chances are you stirred it too much, which is easy.
Because you can never have too many baked good recipes on hand. Add the oil, vanilla and bananas to the dry ingredients and mix until combined, do not overmix. You probably know that banana bread is a great way to use overripe bananas—the bananas that are so mottled that they would otherwise become baby In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. You can cook Banana Bread with dry fruits using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with dry fruits
- You need 3-4 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or less.
- It’s 4 of dry apricot/ chopped.
- You need 4 of dry figs/ chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of macadamia/ chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
Self-rising flour, butter, sunflower oil, salt, mixed dried fruit, eggs, bananas. Mix all the ingredients, except the dried fruit or nuts if using, together in a food processor. When the bananas are completely mashed, add the dried fruit. Almond Flour Banana Bread is moist and melt in your mouth loaf entire family will love.
Banana Bread with dry fruits step by step
- Mash bananas, add 2 lemon juice set aside.
- Flour and baking soda,buttermilk and salt in a medium bowl- set aside.
- Set oven to 275 F. Mix sugar egg and melted butter smoothly.
- Mix flour,with egg mixture.
- Add mashed bananas into the bowl.
- Add nuts, cranberries, apricots and figs.
- Spray baking dish with oil, pour batter.
- Cook 1 hour or over until tooth pick comes clean when you inserted into cakes.
- If you want serve with glaze (recipe is available in my pumpkin carrot cake recipe).
Paleo, low sugar and gluten free. We store banana bread on a counter wrapped in plastic or straight in the loaf pan covered with plastic. Then cut a slice each time. You can slice it fully and wrap each slice in. Sift together flour, soda and salt.