Rava chila with vegetables for kids.
You can have Rava chila with vegetables for kids using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rava chila with vegetables for kids
- You need 1/2 cup of rava/sooji.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 TSP of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 TSP of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Eno.
- Prepare of Grated cheese and paneer.
Rava chila with vegetables for kids instructions
- Take bowl. Mix curd,rava, salt.keep for 30 minutes. If you have less time use warm water for this batter..
- Grate Carrotand onion with cheese grater.so that kids won't understand the lots of veggies in it..
- Finely chop capsicum..
- Mix veggies in batter..
- Eno is optional.I never use for my baby food..
- Take non stick pan. Put TSP oil. Put cummin seed and muster seeds spread batter.cook from both sides.add cheese and paneer..
- Serve with ketchup..