Spicy Front Street Heat pork tenderloin soup.
You can cook Spicy Front Street Heat pork tenderloin soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Front Street Heat pork tenderloin soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 lb of pork tenderloin (approx. one loin).
- Prepare 1 (19 oz.) can of red kidney beans, rinced and drained.
- It’s 1 (14 oz.) can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Front Street Heat.
Spicy Front Street Heat pork tenderloin soup instructions
- In a dutch oven, over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, peppers, jalapeno and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent, approximately 3-7 minutes..
- Add pork and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and cook for 6-10 minutes, or until pork is nice and tender..