Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal.
You can cook Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal
- It’s of ● For The Meat.
- It’s 2 of LG Loin Cut Pork Chops [no bone – hand trimmed – 1" thick].
- It’s 1 of LG Viadalia Onion [thin sliced].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter Or Oil.
- You need of ● For The Pork Loin Seasonings [to taste].
- It’s of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Green Giant Sweet Corn [fully drained – microwaved].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Spuds [both microwaved].
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of Package Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes best brand out there.
- You need 1 Jar of Heinz Pork Or Beef Gravy.
- It’s of ● For The Salad.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Bag Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare as needed of Dressing Of Choice.
- Prepare of ● For The Breads.
- You need 1 Bag of Fresh Rolls.
- Prepare as needed of Room Temperature Salted Butter.
Mike's 10 Minute Smothered Pork Loin Chop Complete Meal instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Season and marinate your pork loins overnight. Refrigerate..
- Pan sear your pork loins on high with onions for 3 minutes on both sides. Don't under or over fry pork. Just make sure they aren't bleeding..
- Drain your chops on clean paper towels..
- Continue frying onions until translucent if needed..
- In the meantime, season & microwave your corn..
- Microwave your mashed potatoes and gravy as well..
- EZ Side Salad pictured..
- Warm bread & butter..
- My students even pulled cheesecake from the freezer too four dessert. This is a super yummy brand!.
- Enjoy the easy!.