Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot.
You can cook Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot
- You need 1 (2 lb) of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 piece of bacon, chopped.
- You need 1/2 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of baby spinach, loosely packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
Stuffed Pork Loin in Crockpot instructions
- Butterfly your loin, but don't cut all the way through and add cream cheese..
- In a skillet, add bacon, onion, garlic, artichokes and spinach. Saute for about 5 min on medium heat..
- Once cooled, pack it into your pork loin and secure with toothpicks.
- Rub both sides of the loin down with salt, pepper and paprika. Place in crockpot.
- In the same skillet you used to saute, add white wine on medium high heat. Wait about 3-4 min, then add cream of mushroom soup. Stir. Pour over the top of the loin in the crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..