Spicy Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin.
You can cook Spicy Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 1 of pork tenderloin; trimmed.
- Prepare 1 C of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 1.5 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- It’s 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need 1 t of dried lemon peel seasoning.
- It’s 1 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 t of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
Spicy Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Place breadcrumbs and seasonings in a mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in just enough olive oil to make a paste with your other hand..
- Press the paste all over both sides of the tenderloin..
- Lay tenderloin on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Roast at 400° for approximately 25 minutes or until breadcrumbs are crispy and pork reaches desired doneness..
- Let tenderloin rest on cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing..
- Variations; Cayenne, chili powder, ancho chile, dried jalapeño powder, coriander, cumin, smoked paprika, paprika, habanero, bacon, oregano, dried parsley, dried onion soup mix, french fried onions, shredded coconut, dried tarragon, dried ranch seasoning, dried sriracha, ginger, honey, lime zest, cornmeal, cornflakes, herbes de provence, Italian seasoning, celery seed, fennel seed, melted butter, compound butters, dill, sea salt, peppercorn melange, bacon fat, parmesean, romano, gruyere,.
- Cont'd: Parmigiano reggiano, fontina, manchego, chives, lavender, marjoram, mint, basil, orange zest, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sage, savory, pecorino, pecans.