Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin.
You can cook Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced-calorie, sugar-free pancake syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of lean pork tenderloin.
Lowfat Marinated Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Trim tenderloin and cut in half, width-wise.
- Mix all ingredients in large plastic back, adding the pork last.
- Coat all sides of pork, seal bag air-tight and marinate (overnight for best results).
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tenderloins in roasting pan and top with excess marinade.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Pork should have internal temp of 145F. Let rest for 3 minutes prior to slicing.