Coconut & Tamarind Pan Braised Pork Loin. Find Deals on Coconutmilk in Groceries on Amazon. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Spirits. The coconut tree (Cocos nucifera) is a member of the palm tree family and the only living species of the genus Cocos.
Overview Information Coconut is the fruit of the coconut palm. It can be eaten as food or used as medicine. Coconut is taken by mouth for bladder stones, diabetes, high cholesterol, and weight. You can have Coconut & Tamarind Pan Braised Pork Loin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut & Tamarind Pan Braised Pork Loin
- It’s 2 lb of boneless pork loin.
- Prepare 1 C of Musashi Midori Sriracha.
- You need 8 of large shallots; sliced in rings.
- You need 2 C of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cans of jumex tamarind.
- It’s 1 C of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 C of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 2 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s of vegetable oil; as needed.
Coconut is a very stable fruit. Dry nuts with husks can be stored for months in cool, dry, and humid-free place. However, once cut open, fresh mature meat may deteriorate rather quickly if kept open for few hours at room temperature. Use coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut flour, coconut meat and coconut flakes to deliver a flavor boost to your food.
Coconut & Tamarind Pan Braised Pork Loin step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a large, deep saute pan. Cover pork loin with enough oil to coat. Season with onion & garlic powder, ground coriander seed, kosher salt, and black pepper. Sear pork loin on each side and remove from pan..
- Add shallots. Sweat for 1 minute..
- Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add rice vinegar and 1/2 C chicken stock. Scrape up brown bits on saute pan..
- Return pork loin to pan. Add jumex and remaining chicken stock. Cover. Simmer for approximately 50 minutes or until pork has almost reached desired doneness. When pork is cooked, remove from pan and let rest on a plate to carry over cook..
- Add coconut milk to pan. Simmer for 2 minutes to blend flavors. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Variations; Basil, cilantro, ginger, lime, rosemary, thyme, scallions, leeks, ramps, chives, cayenne, soy, tamari, tarragon, anise, cardamom, espresso powder, peanut oil, onions, carrots, celery, bell pepper, sweet potatoes, tamarind pod, lemon, lemongrass, mirin, honey, sake, peanuts, habanero, bacon, horseradish,.
Choose coconut oil and coconut sometimes as part of a varied healthy diet made up of whole grains, vegetables, fruits, proteins and healthy fats. From discovering secret neighborhood hangouts and taste-testing crazy food trends to spotlighting the wackiest kinds of phenomenon and unearthing little-known subcultures, the Coconuts Singapore team has its paws all over the Little Red Dot to showcase every nook and cranny of this unabashedly cosmopolitan city-state that we love. Coconut is the fruit of the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). It's used for its water, milk, oil, and tasty meat. Coconut, fruit of the coconut palm, a tree of the palm family.