Mountain Dew Pork Loin.
You can cook Mountain Dew Pork Loin using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mountain Dew Pork Loin
- It’s 2 lb of boneless pork loin.
- Prepare 1 liter of Mountain Dew.
- It’s 1 of large yellow onion; julienne.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic; rough chop.
- You need 1 of lemon; cut into eighths.
- You need 1 sprig of thyme.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 T of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 C of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Mountain Dew Pork Loin instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish. Cover. Bake at 300° for approximately 1 hour or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Strain braising liquid. Do not discard. Whisk cornstarch and cold water. Pour cornstarch slurry into braising liquid while whisking to avoid clumps. Bring to a boil to activate cornstarch. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and sugar to taste..
- Variations; Sprite, Sierra Mist, Ginger Ale, tarragon, basil, cilantro, scallions, chives, ginger, lime, pineapple juice, celery, bacon, carrot, roasted garlic, bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, shallots, celery, habanero, tamarind,.