Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
You can have Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- You need 1 lbs of Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 of spring of Green Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 stalk of Celery (trimmed and finely chopped).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Almond or Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick spray or grease with olive oil, coconut oil or butter..
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except buffalo sauce. Mix well..
- Use your hands to form 2" balls. MIXTURE WILL BE STICKY!.
- Place meatballs on sheet pan and bake for 15min or until the center has reached 160°..
- Remove meatballs from oven and place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce and continue to cook until sauce is warmed..
- May serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower mixed with a packet of ranch dressing seasoning!.