Potato and spinach cup cakes. These spinach potato patties, spinach cakes or spinach fritters make great appetizers or side dish. Easy to make, full of nutritious greens and Potatoes – I think spinach and potatoes make a great combination. They do work, but my kids found them too sweet.
Loving Potatoes and Spinach I thought this would be great. I was disappointed how bland it was. I will make it again but double the spinach and fry it first with the. You can have Potato and spinach cup cakes using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato and spinach cup cakes
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Maida as per quantity.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
For the creamed spinach: Sauté the shallots in butter until translucent. Add the nettles and spinach and mix well. Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Remove from heat and add spinach mixture to the potatoes.
Potato and spinach cup cakes instructions
- Boil 3 medium potatoes.
- Smashed nicely.
- Take 2 tbsp oil and add jeera and mustard seeds.
- Now add green chilli and onion and fry till onion gets soft.
- Add frozen green peas and let it get cooked.
- Now add spinach with green peas and cook both.
- Now add smashed potatoes and all spices.
- Mix nicely with the spices and keep for 5 minutes to get cooked with all the spices.
- Make soft dough of Maida and roll round.
- Cut in round shape size of mould.
- Add butter paper cups inside not to get the dough stick to mould or u can grease with oil and dust some flour on mould and insert the dough which has cut in round.
- Now add the potato filings in the mould tightly.
- Add grated paneer on top for garnishing.
- Keep all moulds in oven for 15minutes on 200°.
- Now decorate with curd to give some yummy look.
- Decorate with edible toppings.
- And enjoy the yummy taste of potato spinach cup cake.
Stir in cheese and lemon juice. Add egg and panko/bread crumbs; stir until thoroughly combined and smooth. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Wash the spinach and place in a large pan with only the water that is clinging to the leaves. Cover and cook, stirring once, until the spinach has.