Layered Meatball Bake. Layered Meatball Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Meatballs and peas bake in a casserole topped with savory stuffing and melted cheddar. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese.
For generations, home cooks have relied on this classic meatball recipe for its infallibility and ease—and when we say they're easy, we really mean it. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Juicy beef (or lamb!) meatballs, covered in gooey mozzarella cheese sounds like the perfect dish to share with the family. You can have Layered Meatball Bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Layered Meatball Bake
- Prepare 1 packages of (6oz.) Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken.
- It’s 1 can of (10 3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 packages of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 cup of KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
For the meatballs: Add the ground beef, sausage, oats, Parmesan, parsley, dried oregano, milk, egg and some salt and pepper to a bowl and. The meatballs could have been more flavorful – I might try this again with a different meatball recipe. Spaghetti and Meatball Cups are a delicious, bite-size appetizer that's so much fun. Do you need a fun side dish or party appetizer with a twist?
Layered Meatball Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 400° F..
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Mix soup and milk in 13×9-inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese. Top with stuffing..
- VARIATION: prepareas directed, substituting 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes for soup, omitting milk and using Italian-flavored meatballs Android KRAFT Shredded Low- Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
These baked spaghetti and meatball cups combine. This recipe came from an estate sale. Delicious low carb meatballs are baked with marinara sauce and a mix of parmesan and mozzarella cheeses in this simple meatball parmesan casserole. This hearty meatball Parmesan bake combines homemade meatballs, marinara, and Italian cheeses in one skillet or pan. Perfect for subs, pasta, and more!