Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. I would double the sauce so you have enough to drizzle on a side of pasta. I pounded the chicken breasts so they weren't so thick, used half & half to cut down on the fat (just let it cook a little longer so it thickens), and used seasoned bread crumbs for better flavor.
Alternatively, use horizontally sliced chicken breast cutlets. The tender, juicy chicken cooks in a flavorful white wine, Dijon, and fresh basil sauce for a versatile, low-calorie, and high-protein weeknight meal! Parmesan Crusted Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce. You can have Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of Creamy Basil Sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of plum tomatoes (chopped ).
Parmesan Crusted Chicken takes on a whole new flavor when topped with this creamy basil sauce. Whenever we are having company over for dinner for the first time, this recipe is right at the top of the "impress our guests" list! Tender chicken breasts are pan crusted with Italian bread crumbs. This quick and easy recipe calls for just five main ingredients, yet is tasty enough to serve for company!
Baked Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Coat chicken breasts in vegetable oil, sea salt and pepper on both sides..
- Bake for 45 minutes. While baking combine ingredients for Creamy Basil Sauce. Set in fridge until chicken is done..
- Cover chicken with sauce and serve. Sauce can be made a day in advance if desired..
My husband normally doesn't like chicken, yet asks for seconds whenever I prepare this. I spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve with rice or noodles. Your go-to creamy chicken recipe for Fall is here: Chicken Breasts with Creamy Rosemary Sauce. It's easy, comes together quickly, and makes enough deliciously creamy sauce for chicken that can be used over pasta, rice, or veggies for a full meal. Tender chicken breasts smothered in a mouthwatering creamy garlic sauce!