Rich Banana Bread.
You can have Rich Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 2 medium of bananas, mashed.
Rich Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Fold in the sour cream and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan..
- Back at 350°F for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..