Beetroot red velvet cup cakes. But, it must be of good quality, preferably using raw cacao powder like we've done in these Red Velvet Cupcakes. #redvelvetcupcakerecipe #beetredvelvetcupcake #valentinespecialrecipes #cookingwithmanisha #muffinrecipes #muffinrecipe #muffins Please share link with your. Natural red velvet cupcakes with beet goodness, here I come. On another topic, the history of red velvet cake was slightly interesting to me.
Red velvet cake which i shared here is a most popular cake recipe. So when i searched that in google i came across this amazing recipe in divine taste which caught my eye immediately because it uses beetroot as the red colour in this cake. Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. You can cook Beetroot red velvet cup cakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot red velvet cup cakes
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boiled and pureed beetroot.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need of For the icing.
- Prepare 1 tub of ready made icing.
- Prepare of Few drops of vanilla extract.
While a year round favorite, their red and white color scheme make them particularly well suited for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Canada Day. These classic red velvet cupcakes are moist and tender with a hint of vanilla and cocoa powder. The acidic ingredients also interact with the baking soda, leavening the cake and giving it the velvety texture as the name suggests. How to make naturally coloured Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Beetroot red velvet cup cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C In a bowl mix oil and beetroot puree until it incorporates. Add sugar and vanilla drops and mix..
- In a bowl add flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder and sift. Add small batch of flour and little milk to the batter. Repeat until all flour and milk incorporated into the batter. (if the puree is more liquify you might need less milk).
- In a cupcake baking tray line it up with cup cases and fill the cases 3/4 full..
- Bake in oven for 14 to 16 minutes or until cooked as different oven may work differently. Check with a cake tester or toothpick it should come out clean when poked in the middle. Let it cool..
- Put the icing in a piping bag and decorate. Beetroot red velvet cake is ready to serve..
- You can also use fresh cream to decorate..
To create a red colour without food colouring, I used beetroot powder. You can buy beetroot powder in local health stores, as well as online. If you can't get hold of it, it's not a problem if you leave it out – you'll just. This post may contain affiliate links. Moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting are beyond delicious and so easy to make!