Tater tot breakfast casserole. Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. This breakfast tater tot casserole follows the same basic formula. It's made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs.
Great for serving a crowd and a family favorite! TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Like this recipe? Pin it to your BREAKFAST pinboard! You can have Tater tot breakfast casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater tot breakfast casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of Frozen tater tots.
- It’s 1 lb of Bacon.
- You need 1 packages of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 cup of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 envelope of country gravy mix.
- You need of salt, pepper.
A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests. All Reviews for Tater Tot® and Bacon Breakfast Casserole. A tater tot casserole for breakfast? Slice up something the kids and adults are sure to agree upon this morning.
Tater tot breakfast casserole step by step
- Preheat oven according to package directions for tater tots. Bake for 20 mins or so. Just to keep slightly crisp..
- Chop bacon and saute with the onion.set aside..
- In same pan, brown the sausage. Drain excess grease. Mix with bacon and onion..
- Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray and add meat mixture to bottom..
- When tots are done, adjust oven temperature to 350°.
- Spread tater tots over meat mixture in the casserole dish..
- Beat together the eggs, milk, and gravy mix. Add salt and pepper if desired. (I also added a dash of paprika )pour over the tater tots..
- Sprinkle cheese over the top..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so and enjoy!:).
You may have had the pleasure of eating crispy Tater Tots in a hearty casserole for lunch or dinner, but what about enjoying them for breakfast? Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is super easy to throw together for a weekend breakfast. It's full of cheese, sausage, and eggs making it a one dish What makes this Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole so easy to prepare is Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage. It comes in both patties which I. Filled With Bacon, Sausage, Cheese And More – This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Is Sure To Be Your Next Go-To Breakfast Dish.