Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts. The Best Spicy Chicken Teriyaki Recipes on Yummly Teriyaki Meatball Stir Fry, Teriyaki Meatballs With Udon Noodles, Teriyaki Pork Lettuce Wraps. By Teri Lyn Fisher and Jenny Park.
However I took the advice from a few others and used half the amount of cayenne pepper because I didn't want them to be too spicy. These easy baked Teriyaki Chicken Breasts cook up easily in the oven, right alongside the vegetables, for a quick and easy meal. The problem with boneless, skinless chicken breasts is that they can sometimes tend to be both dry and lacking in flavour. You can cook Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 10 slice of red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Moist chicken with a sweet and spicy homemade teriyaki sauce. These are some of the most incredible Instant Pot spicy teriyaki chicken thighs I've ever made in my pressure cooker! Moist chicken with a thick sweet and spicy homemade teriyaki sauce you and your kids will love. I love Chinese food but my family doesn't so this recipe is a perfect portion just for me!—Becky Bolte, Jewell, Kansas.
Semi spicy teriyaki chicken breasts step by step
- Put chicken breast in a bowl and add water to wash..
- Drain water and add the teriyaki sauce to the chicken breast, and marinate until chicken breast is covered with the teriyaki sauce..
- Add black pepper , red pepper , and onion to chicken breast..
- Heat a pan aside at medium heat and add oil.
- Add breasts when pan is hot. Fry breasts for aprox. 6 minutes..
- Add a pinch of salt if required, then when breasts are fried set aside to cutting board..
- Cut the pieces you like, then serve..
Only thing I do different is I use chicken tenders or pound my chicken breast thin. It really helps get the marinade all the way through. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Serve it over buttery rice with broccoli. Teriyaki chicken is a quick and easy dinner and tastes better than takeout.