Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha. Fry a tiny bit to check the seasoning and adjust if necessary. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required. Place the meat balls in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof serving dish and pour over the sauce.
Once heated, add in the meatballs. Pull a Non-meater on the family and they will be raving about it till. forever. Gently stir meatballs into sauce until coated. You can cook Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha
- You need 1 kg of minced meat (lamb or beef)as desired.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sweet pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 500 g of onions /2 or 3 onions.
- Prepare 500 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Bring to the boil, stirring all the time. Heat the oil and fry the meat balls until browned. Fry the onion and stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, Coriander, Cumin, mango chutney, soy sauce and salt and Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Lebanese_meat_balls_in_tomato_sauce #Dawood_Basha step by step
- Onions are chopped into thin slices.
- In a saute pan add vegetable oil and sauté onions until translucent,remove from the oil and keep aside.
- In another pan add meat,salt and all the above mentioned spices mixing in with the meat.
- Form equal sized meat balls.
- In the onion sauted oil,fry meat balls until golden brown.
- Add the onions over the meat balls.
- Mix tomato sauce, paste adding all to the meat onion mixture.
- Leave all ingredients on a meduim heat for 15 minutes to homogenise together.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.
- White rice is served next to Dawood Basha.
- By: Samar Allouch.
In Galicia, the meat used for this recipe is the lower portion of the front pork leg, or hock. Directions for: Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce. Allow to cool and remove the bay leaves and basil. Check seasoning before pouring sauce over the meat loaf to serve. Heat up olive oil in a saucepan and add the onions.