Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce. Seared chicken swimming in a lemon herb pan sauce is easy and delicious! Place the chicken breast halves back into the sauce and turn to coat, spooning the sauce over top. Add in the stock and scraping up the browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
Add the chicken stock and herbs, then turn the heat to high. Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve with pan sauce and garnish with remaining herb/lemon mixture if desired. You can cook Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lemon peel, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 medium of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts, halved.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
But more importantly, I need this lemon cream sauce in my life more than anything. Coupled with the browned up bits from searing the chicken with added butter, garlic, and heavy cream, this cream sauce is E-P-I-C. I may even want to try this again in pasta form because like I said. Pan-roasted chicken with pan sauce—like this one flavored with fresh rosemary and lemon—is the ultimate weeknight staple.
Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon Herb Pan Sauce step by step
- In a small bowl toss together the chopped parsley, thyme, garlic and sliced lemon peel..
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper..
- Cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Turn the chicken only once in between..
- Transfer the chicken to plate.
- Remove the skillet off the heat. Add in the stock and scrape up the brown bits..
- Add in the lemon/herb mixture..
- Return back to heat and bring to a simmer. Return chicken back to skillet, turn to coat, simmer covered for about 6-8 minutes..
- Serve with pan sauce and garnish with remaining herb/lemon mixture if desired..
Searing airline chicken breasts in a hot skillet and finishing them in the oven with the help of a thermometer ensures juiciness, while adding a few teaspoons of gelatin to. Serve with pan sauce and garnish with remaining herb/lemon mixture if desired. This recipe for pan seared chicken breast with spinach is a one pot meal of chicken breasts and vegetables in the most delicious lemon, butter and herb sauce. This go around I'm bringing you a lemony pan seared chicken breast with spinach, tomatoes and bell peppers. Juicy lemon herb chicken breasts are the perfect easy protein and perfect for quick cooking.