Island pork tenderloin salad. This is the most awesome pork tenderlion ever!! It is from Bon Appetit and is a very poplular "internet recipe".(I can't believe no one has posted it here yet!) The whole recipe includes the pork and salad, which is a lovely salad, but after making it the first time, I usually just. Arrange sliced pork and oranges on top of salad.
Line a large platter with dressed salad and arrange sliced pork, oranges, and avocados in. This Island Pork Tenderloin is such simple and satisfying pork recipe! This was the incredible salad we had tonight for dinner. You can have Island pork tenderloin salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Island pork tenderloin salad
- It’s 1 of Orange peeled and cut.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- It’s 2 cup of Napa cabbage, shredded.
- You need 10 oz of Island Pork Tenderloin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cumin Vinaigrette.
It is a Wow on flavor. You have the seasonings on the pork tenderloin and then you have all the goodies included in the salad all topped with a Cumin Vinaigrette that is. Make glaze and roast pork: Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and Tabasco and pat onto top of each tenderloin. A friend served this curry-flavored salad at a luncheon, and I tweaked it to fit our tastes.
Island pork tenderloin salad step by step
- Peel and cut oranges crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices and set aside.
- Toss spinach, cabbage, bell pepper, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Mound salad mixture on a large plate. Arrange pork and orange slices on top and drizzle with dressing.
Since it's a meal in one, it's perfect for weeknights, and the presentation makes it ideal for entertaining. Pork tenderloin is certainly the tastiest and softest part of pork, thing I love about pork tenderloin is that you can really change up the flavor with different marinades, so it doesn't have to taste the same every time. In a myriad of pork tenderloin recipes, I found this one and I wasn't mistaken. Pork tenderloin has a mild flavor, so it's best when prepared with an added spice rub, marinade, stuffing or flavorful sauce. The tenderloin comes from the full pork loin.