Turkey & veggie chili. Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye [ˈtyɾcije]), officially the Republic of Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye Cumhuriyeti [ˈtyɾcije dʒumˈhuːɾijeti] (listen)), is a transcontinental country located mainly on the Anatolian peninsula. Turkey, country that occupies a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe. For the bird, see Turkey (bird).
Coronavirus economic shocks could prove catalyst for Erdoğan's political decline. Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye) is a country located on the Mediterranean region of Eurasia, in spite of the fact that it is associated as an integral part of the Greater Middle East region respectively, due to the social and religious affiliation. 🎦 Turkey. All news, headlines, photos and videos on Turkey. You can have Turkey & veggie chili using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey & veggie chili
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- You need 2-3 handfuls of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 1 jar (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheese.
- It’s pieces of Tortilla chips, broken into small.
- Prepare to taste of Sour cream.
- It’s of Chicken stock (optional).
Track breaking Turkey headlines & analysis on Hürriyet Daily News. Turkey: Journalist accused of revealing state secrets arrested. Muyesser Yildiz of OdaTV arrested for 'political and military espionage' over stories on Turkey's involvement in Libya. Exceptional landmarks, wonderful natural sceneries, historical legacies and a rich culture.
Turkey & veggie chili step by step
- In a large pot, heat about 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add onion and zucchini and cook until almost done..
- Add chili powder, cumin and garlic, stir well and cook for just a couple minutes to release flavors..
- Remove onion/zucchini mix and set aside. Add turkey to same pot and cook until browned..
- Add onion/zucchini mixture back to pot. Add tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, corn, spinach, oregano and salt & pepper. Stir well..
- If chili doesn't look soupy enough (not enough liquid) add some chicken stock until desired consistency is reached. Note: be careful not to add too much as chili gets more soupy as it cooks..
- Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to low, cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado and tortilla chips..
- All done! Enjoy.
Turkey is renowned for its hospitality and is always eager to. All the latest breaking news on Turkey. Browse The Independent's complete collection of articles and commentary on Turkey. Turkey (Turkish: Türkiye) is a bi-continental country: while geographically most of the country is situated in Asia, most Turkish people consider themselves to be Europeans. Turkey , officially the Republic of Turkey ), is a transcontinental country located mainly on the Anatolian peninsula in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan peninsula in Southeastern Europe.