Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts. This chicken dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts and tastes delicious. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be.
The glory that is this amazingness… If I was this sticky chicken, I'd kiss myself. Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a little bit spicy – it covers all the bases for one of these meals that everyone polishes off. Combine flour, salt and pepper in bag and coat the chicken strips. You can cook Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apricot preserves.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
Depending on if you like sweeter or spicier I recommend have a bit heavier hand during the pour. This Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe is a sweet and spicy one! Sticky and addictive, these baked drumsticks are perfect for parties and mid-week meals! Be the first to review this recipe.
Spicy sticky sweet chicken breasts instructions
- Pound chicken to an even 1/2" thickness..
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper..
- Pour olive oil in pan and preheat over medium high..
- Meanwhile, whisk together apricot preserves, chili sauce, sriracha, garlic paste, and onion powder..
- When pan is hot, place chicken in pan. Cook about 4 minutes. Turn chicken and baste with sauce..
- Cook 4 minutes more. Turn and baste generously again, cooking until chicken is no longer pink..
This sticky, sweet and spicy Asian Chicken recipe is a family favourite and is a great one-pan, weeknight meal. This one can be made with bone-in/skin-on Simply cook/brown the chicken thighs in a skillet while you mix up the sauce. Then pour the sauce over-top and let it simmer away on the. Simply put. you have to try these sweet and spicy sticky chicken fingers. Now you can use actual chicken tenders from the store, or just slice some chicken breasts into strips like I did.