Ham tater tot casserole. This Ham and Tater Tot Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. We like it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love finding ways to use up leftover ham and this is a good one.
Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole is sure to satisfy and makes for a tasty dinner recipe if you're craving some good old fashioned comfort food! Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You can have Ham tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of diced ham.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped red pepper.
- You need 2 stick of chopped celery.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need dash of celery seed.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Looking for recipes for tater tot casserole? Taste of Home has the best tater tot casserole recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Ham tater tot casserole step by step
- In large casserole dish add ham, parsley, orageno, basil celery seed and cream soups. Mix well.
- In skillet pan add butter or olive oil, broccoli, onion, celery, and pepper. Simmer till tender..
- Add ingredients from skillet pan into casserole dish. Mix well.
- Place whole bag of tator tots over the top of casserole..
- Bake un covered at 400°F for 1/2 hour or until tator tots are crispy..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Tater Tot Casserole with Corn: An easy addition, add the corn to the onions in the final couple of minutes to warm them through and bake the casserole as directed with no additional cooking time. Mexican Tater Tot Casserole: Flavor the ground beef with a packet of Taco Seasoning. Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet. The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded with sweet and tender vegetables. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked!