Scrumptious carrot cakes. Bite into our delicious Scrumptious Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting made with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. This cake was adored by everyone I shared it with at work. It is highly fibrous with just the right The first time I created this cake, I put way too much cinnamon, and apparently Jonny (my BF) claims it.
Spread over the cake when it has cooled off. Combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in large bowl. Add honey, pineapple, carrot, and vanilla, stirring until mixed. You can have Scrumptious carrot cakes using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrumptious carrot cakes
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground aniseed.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of lightly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of eggs(@55gr).
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of grated carrot (around 6 medium carrots).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts(i used pecan).
- You need 1/2 cup of raisin.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- You need 125 gr of cream cheese(room temperature).
- It’s 125 gr of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 140 gr of icing sugar (don’t use icing mixture).
- It’s Squeeze of lemon juice.
Sift flour and stir into wet mixture along with the oats, salt, baking soda, baking powder, currants, almonds, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and Lots of carrots make this the best carrot cake. I like to hand grate my carrots since I prefer the texture, but.
Scrumptious carrot cakes step by step
- Heat oven to 180C. Grease two 8 inches tins and line it with baking paper..
- Start with combining dry ingredients in a big bowl(it is fine for you to omit some of the spice or if you want to use all-spice, instead of using all those spices; 2 teaspoon will be just right). Shift together and set aside.
- In a different bowl Whisk oil, sugars(combined caster and brown sugar) and vanilla, whisk in egg one by one until its well blended. Scrape the side..
- Shift in dry ingredients in three parts(using shifter to prevent any lumps), using rubber spatula mix it gently until they disappear..
- Add carrots, pecan and raisin, mix well. Pour it to two prepared tins, bake until top of the cake is springy, and toothpick come out clean. It takes 35-40minutes to bake..
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese until light and soft, add icing sugar a bit at a time, add butter in parts, make sure it is well combine each time you add cubed butter..
- When the carrot cake done from the oven, leave it in the tin for around 10 minutes, transfer it on the cooling rack, decorate with frosting. Have a good baking!.
Hi there, and welcome back to OurFamilyTable. Today we made a delicious carrot cake, topped with a yummy cream cheese frosting. We hope that you enjoy this. I feel like carrot cake is a dessert most people tend to only make around Easter. But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long.