Carrot cake protein bites. Carrot Cake,Dairy Free Protein Balls,Easy Carrot Cake Recipe,Gluten-Free,paleo,protein balls,Vegan Protein Balls We love the spices in carrot cake—no matter what the season—which is what inspired us to create Carrot Cake Protein Bites that we could enjoy guilt-free. Full of fiber, protein and naturally sweetened, these vegan bites are my favorite way to start the day! It's everything you love about carrot cake with none of the negative consequences to your insulin levels!
These healthy carrot cake bites remind you of an indulgent slice of cake, but are actually good for you! They're vegan, no-bake and seriously delicious! I've made carrot cake baked oatmeal, carrot cake bars, carrot cake breakfast cookies and more… A delicious carrot smoothie packed with carrot juice, a frozen banana and protein powder. You can cook Carrot cake protein bites using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake protein bites
- It’s 3 of carrots peeled and cut.
- You need 8 of medjool dates pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1 tbsp of nut butter.
- You need 1 cup of dry oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder.
Just had my carrot, banana, almond milk smoothie I added a little bit of coconut oil delicious!!! Because these Carrot Cake Protein Muffins were the only things left from my baking that week, and I wanted to keep them all for myself! They truly taste like that classic dessert for breakfast—sweet, tender, and full of cozy spices—but they're incredibly healthy with no butter. What do carrot cake energy balls taste like?
Carrot cake protein bites instructions
- Add carrots in food processor and finely chop.
- Remove carrots put in a bowl.
- Add dates and pecans to processor Until finely chopped add carrots back to processor finely chop.
- Add remaining ingredients. Form into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- If mixture is too wet add 1 tablespoon flax meal or protein powder. Store in refrigerator in air tight container for up to 5 days.
Traditional energy balls and bites tend to use dates for a chewy texture and sweetness, but not these ones. Keto Carrot Cake Fat Bombs- A delicious no bake protein balls recipe made without dates! Soft, doughy and secretly low carb- Paleo, Vegan, Grain. We've got a much healthier option with all-natural ingredients that will curb your sweet tooth cravings while. These Paleo Carrot Cake Protein Cookies are perfect for dessert or snacks on the go!