Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- You need 1 can of cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of tater tots.
- It’s 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.