Pumpkin Carrot Cake. A combination of pumpkin cake and carrot cake; a moist and flavorful layer cake filled with carrots, pumpkin, and warm spices and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting. I've seen carrot pumpkin cakes floating around the internet in years past and thought now was my I'll tell you right now, adding that pumpkin to this carrot cake is one of the best decisions ever made. Super moist Pumpkin Carrot Cake is slathered in Cream Cheese Frosting!
I love pumpkin cake and I love carrot cake. I married two of my favorite cakes into one super soft, moist, and tender cake that's topped with tangy cream cheese frosting. It's one of the best cakes I've. You can have Pumpkin Carrot Cake using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Carrot Cake
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 spoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of raisins,.
- You need of For Frosting:.
- You need 6 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare half of stick unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.
This vegan pumpkin carrot cake is a marriage of carrot cake and pumpkin bread. A couple weeks ago, I found myself at a vegan restaurant pondering. Moist, delicious pumpkin carrot cake with the creamiest cream cheese frosting. The perfect recipe for a tea-time treat and a definite crowd pleaser.
Pumpkin Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.To a large bowl, add the eggs, pumpkin, sugars, oil, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, and whisk to combine.Add the carrots,the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and stir until just combined, don't over mix..
- Optionally add the raisins stir to combine. Turn batter out into prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula. Bake for about 45 minutes or until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.Lat the cake cool completely.
- Frosting – To a large bowl add the cream cheese, butter, and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the confectioners' sugar, vanilla, salt, and beat until smooth and incorporated, about 2 minutes..
- Turn frosting out onto cake and spread into a smooth, even, flat layer using a spatula.keep in the fridge for about 1-2 hours..
So here's the deal with this cake: It's pretty much diet. This isn't your average carrot cake recipe. It's loaded with pumpkin, maple, and pumpkin pie spice for the greatest flavor combination in history. Since I'm a total sucker for all things maple, I included it in. Pumpkin Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing.