Tater Tot Casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
Enjoy crispy bites of potato atop this ground beef & veggie TATER TOTS Casserole recipe. Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter is a simple casserole with a few main components. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 can of Green Beans (I use French style).
- Prepare 2 can of Any cream base soup.
- It’s 1 of Bag of frozen Tater Tots.
Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with. This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. Mine is definitely tater tot casserole!
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- In casserole dish, mix cream soup and just enough water to thin the cream base a little.
- Mix in browned ground beef, and drained beans.
- Top with a layer of tater tots.
- Cook in preheated oven at the temperature and time instructed on your tater tot package.
Another version I have on the blog is my John Wayne Casserole, it's a southwestern version of this. How to make Tater Tot Casserole in the slow cooker Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even.