Bananas carrot cake. Ooey gooey dark chocolate banana bread, secretly healthy and vegan! Healthier Carrot Cake Banana Bread — a cross between moist carrot cake and banana bread. Topped with a cream cheese frosting!
Carrot Cake with Bananas and Coconut. This carrot cake recipe is made extra-special with maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, coconut, and mashed bananas. A healthier carrot cake, sweetened with dates and bananas. You can cook Bananas carrot cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bananas carrot cake
- Prepare 2 cup of of mash bananas.
- Prepare 2 cup of of grind carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of milk.
- Prepare 3 cup of of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spoon baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of spoon of salt.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of spoon of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of of softening butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
This date, carrot and banana cake is perfect for any occasion when you want a sweet treat without too much sugar. A delicious healthy recipe for carrot cake banana bread made with no refined sugar, plump raisins, and an easy and delish vegan cashew cream cheese frosting! Eat carrot cake for breakfast with zero guilt! And since I associate all things carrot cake with Easter, I ended up baking this Healthy Carrot Cake Banana Bread soon after.
Bananas carrot cake instructions
- Mixed flour, salt and baking powder set aside.
- Mash bananas and add lemon juice stir and set aside.
- Smooth sugar and butter till smooth and beat in eggs on at the time then add vanilla beat till smooth.
- Add mashed bananas and carrots to the batter and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the dry mixture and add milk then blend with wooden spoon till everything combined do not leave any lumps of flour.
- Preheated the oven at 190c.
- Pour batter into greased large cake baking bowl and bake for 1 hour or till toothpick come out clean.
Carrot Cake Banana Bread is the best of both worlds! Super moist, perfectly sweet, and glazed to perfection – you won't be able to stop at one slice! This delicious carrot and banana cake recipe is halfway between a banana loaf and carrot cake, bringing the best of both worlds to one bake. This recipe is perfect with a light soft cheese topping and. This was the very first cake I have ever baked and to my surprise it came out very well the first time itself.