Chili. Find everything from our world famous Baby Back Ribs or chili to our hand crafted sandwiches, enchiladas, and quesadillas at a Chili's restaurant nearby. A variant of chilli; from Classical Nahuatl chilli, via Spanish chile. (Received Pronunciation, General American) IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪli/. (UK) IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪliː/. Homophones: Chile, chile, chilli, chilly. chili (countable and uncountable, plural chilis or chilies).
Veebilehe kasutamist jätkates nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Vi erbjuder möbler, inredning och ett stort utbud av utemöbler till hemmet. A stew made of meat or beans (or both) and usually tomatoes, spiced with chili. You can cook Chili using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3 cans of Bush's chili beans – medium.
- Prepare 2 packages of chili-o.
- You need 1 can of rotel original.
- It’s 1 of small can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 can of beer (optional).
- You need of Chili powder and red pepper to taste (optional).
- Prepare of Water if needed.
If chili had come from Mexico, it would still be there. For Mexicans, especially those of Native If there is any doubt about what the Mexicans think about chili, the Diccionario de Mejicanismos, published in. Chili definition is – a hot pepper of any of a group of cultivars (Capsicum annuum annuum group longum) noted for their plural chilies also chiles or chilis or chiefly British chillies. Use this chili recipe to make Chili Macaroni: spoon the chili over hot cooked macaroni or fussili.
- In a skillet cook onion, garlic and ground beef or turkey.
- In a crock pot combine all ingredients and cook on high for 1 hour. Add water if needed..
- Reduce to low and cook additional 2 hours..
Q: Can "chile" describe a pepper, or is "chili" the correct spelling? My company has taken over the Golden Chile Award, which has been spelled. This homemade chili seasoning is equivalent to one store bought chili seasoning packet. This simple homemade chili seasoning is made with a few basic pantry staple spices and can be used for. Chili definition, the pungent pod of any of several species of Capsicum, especially C. annuum longum: used in cooking for its pungent flavor.