Sweet chilli&Garlic sauce. Sweet chili chicken is an easy recipe with crispy chicken and Thai sweet chili sauce. This chicken recipe is so good you will want to lick the plate! Sweet chili sauce (also known as Thai sweet chili sauce), known as nam chim kai in Thailand (Thai: น้ำจิ้มไก่; literally "dipping sauce for chicken"), is a popular chili sauce condiment in Thai, Afghan.
Try our easy Thai sweet chili sauce. It tastes better than the store-bought version and makes a superb condiment for many Thai dishes. Thai sweet chili sauce is known as nam chim kai in Thailand. You can cook Sweet chilli&Garlic sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet chilli&Garlic sauce
- Prepare of Sweet chilli & garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 of habanero.
- You need of Full bowl of bell peppers.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 of knorr chicken cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s Handful of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare of Peri peri turkey fillets.
To make the glaze, preheat the grill to high. Easy sweet chili chicken is your answer to a quick weeknight dinner. Makes incredible leftovers and the homemade sweet chili sauce is so versatile! This Homemade Thai Sweet Chili Sauce has so much flavor.
Sweet chilli&Garlic sauce instructions
- Heat oil.
- Fry onion and habanero.
- Add the Peri peri turkey fillet fry until it brown.
- Add the vegetables (mushrooms, bell peppers).
- Add salt, chicken knorr cube and cover to simmer for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes add the sweet chilli & garlic paste (you can add small water it's too tick).
- Mix well add cover it to simmer again for 5 minutes and it done.
- Don't forget to reduce the heat to prevent it from burning..
- Serve with spaghetti or boiled rice.
An exotic sauce that's sweet and I love sauces, especially this Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. I've been told I drown my food in sauces, but I can't. Sweet and mild chili peppers have very little to no heat. Some may have a mild spice level. Here is a list of sweet and mild types of chili peppers.