My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚.
You can cook My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚
- It’s 2 Cups of Granola with strawberries.
- You need 1 Cup of Crackers with cashew, mung beans, sesame seeds also pumpki.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Musili.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tbls Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tightly packed brown sugar.
My Bars of Yummy Granola and Trail Mix Bars outdoors 😚 instructions
- In a large bowl Add 2 Cups of Granola then 5 small pks crackers broken up cup of the crackers broken up..
- Add the Musili too..
- Next 1/2 tsp Chia seeds mix. Then in another heatproof bowl add 1/3 cup of tight packed brown sugar also the 1/2 cup Coconut oil and Butter. Add to the microwave and bring to the boil and that sugar is melted..
- Melted.leave it for a couple of minutes then in a tin to fit it all in mine is 5 × 4 inch add some greaseproof paper and pour the mix on it. Or grease the pan a little..
- Pour the sugared honey mix all over the mix stir and mix well.then pour it all into the dish. When cooled completely cut into bar shapes. Add to the fridge for it to set quickly. Or freezer for 10 minutes..